Hard Rock Cafe in Malaga is an established name on the culinary scene, especially among those who appreciate a good burger and some classic American food options.
I found myself sitting in the restaurant for the second time, for a lazy Saturday lunch, and here is a short review!
Hard Rock Cafe in Malaga is conveniently located at the beginning of Muelle Uno, opposite the Centre Pompidou (the big bold coloured cube you would see poking out).
You will normally find it very busy at lunchtime and dinner, but they do serve breakfast too, which is quite the spectacle (check their Instagram account).
The restaurant has a very generous size terrace, probably the biggest one among the restaurants in Muelle Uno, with traditional leather booths and bigger tables inside.
It is beautifully decorated with musical trophies from all around the world, and you’re always dining with cool music in the background.
One of the things that makes Hard Rock Cafe in Malaga stand out from the crowd is the extremely professional and super friendly service.
The guys and ladies who work here, are extremely efficient, fast, and always happy to help – something you don’t always see in overcrowded popular restaurants.
On top of that, all of them speak perfect English!
A bit of a disclaimer – I don’t eat meat, so this is probably the last place I should be reviewing, but here we are!
I have to take my husband’s word for how well they live up to their reputation when it comes to the meaty dishes.
Even though they are heavily focused on meat, they do have a few fish and veggie options available, like their vegan burger with fries, grilled salmon with vegetables, black bean spring rolls, or a salmon salad.
The vegan burger I had on my first visit was super delicious, served with crispy fries and coleslaw – couldn’t wish for better.
On my last visit, I tried the grilled salmon – which was cooked to perfection, alongside a homemade sauce that complemented the fish really well.
The only let down was the veggies which were only half-cooked and tasted pretty raw, but apart from that, it was a well-balanced dish.
We also shared a portion of Nachos – a very generous size that would feed the whole family.
My husband had their pulled pork burger, for the second time coming here, as he said it was one of the best he’s had.
If there would be one complaint, it’s only the fact that the menu is very short and doesn’t really change by season too much. After visiting one more time I would probably run out of things to try there, but I’m not their target customer in any case =)
Try them yourself and let me know how you liked it!
Hard Rock Cafe in Malaga
Location: Paseo del Muelle Uno, 1, Malaga
Reservations: +34 952 05 97 00 or book online here
Menu: available as PDF here
Malaga Recommended Tours & Experiences
- Alcazaba and Roman Theatre Guided Tour With Entry – enjoy a guided visit to Malaga’s most important monuments – skip the line tickets with a tour guide in English.
- 3-Hour Complete Walking Tour of Malaga with Tickets – see everything the city has to offer in this guided walking tour covering the highlights of Malaga city, with entrance tickets included and a guide in English. Skip the line tickets included: Malaga cathedral, Alcazaba and Roman Theater.
- Entrance to Picasso Museum with Audio Guide – you can’t leave Malaga without visiting a museum dedicated to its most famous artist! The museum hosts around 200 works of Picasso, along with additional temporary exhibitions.
- Flamenco Show at Tablao Alegría – enjoy an authentic Flamenco performance in one of the local restaurants in Malaga. Entry ticket included in price, no food or drinks.
- Caminito del Rey Guided Tour with Malaga pick up – enjoy a guided walk on the most spectacular natural sight in Malaga, the ‘King’s Pathway’ offering breathtaking views of the El Chorro gorge. Includes pick up from Malaga, expert guide, safety helmets and entrance to Caminito del Rey. An unforgettable experience!
- Sunset Catamaran Trip with a Glass of Cava Included – enjoy beautiful views of the Malaga coastline on board of a luxury catamaran, and watch the sunset while sipping on the complimentary glass of cava. Departures from Malaga port.
- Private Full-Day Bus Trip to Ronda and Setenil with Malaga pick up – marvel at the beauty of Ronda, an ancient city with one of the oldest bullrings in the country, loved by writers like Hemingway. Enjoy the views from the famous Puente Nuevo bridge and take a stroll around the city. Visit the famous village carved into rocks at Setenil, and enjoy a drink under the rocks hanging over the streets.
- Granada Full-Day Trip with Alhambra – it would be a shame to leave Andalusia without seeing the most important sight of all – the ancient palace complex of Alhambra. With this tour, you will get a pick-up from Malaga, full-day tour of Granada with tickets to Alhambra included.
Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links – if you decide to make a purchase through them, I will earn a small commission that helps me run this site. That’s at no extra cost to you.