Viva La Vita has been documenting my travels and exploring Cyprus for 6.5 years and became one of the authorities in the travel industry in Cyprus. Having relocated to Spain a few years ago, I am focused on providing value and unique insights to visitors who are planning their trip in Southern Spain.
My audience is evenly split between male and female, in the age groups of 25 to 34, based in the UK. The blog is currently receiving around 30k visitors per month and increasing every month.
If you would like to promote your brand or service at Viva La Vita, here are a few ways I can work with brands:
- Image Licensing for commercial use (travel agencies, travel publications, travel portals, magazines and others)
- Custom travel content for publications and magazines (article + images)
- Sponsored posts for hotels, restaurants and services in the area
- Custom photography projects
- Sidebar banner ads
- Sponsored social media posts on Instagram or Facebook
A rate card with audience details is available upon request.
My time is very limited, and therefore I am not able to help with or cater for the following types of requests:
- requests for custom itineraries
- guest posts or link inserts
- I don’t write or review restaurants or hotels I have not visited personally
- free use of my images for commercial projects
If you would like to discuss your project or have any questions, feel free to reach out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.